Originally from: LLN
The January issue of Motor Trend has a first-drive report on the Bugatti Veyron 16.4. The magazine also has a list of the “ten coolest things” about the Veyron:
- A second key is required to program the car into its top “speed” mode.
- How many other cars are ballsy enough to have a horsepower gauge?
- The top of the engine is exposed; there’s no glass or other cover.
- It’ll score you the best parking place at any restaurant anywhere in the world.
- The audio system costs $30,000
- Switch the stability control off, and it’ll spin all four wheels in third gear.
- Going 0-to-250 mph takes less than a minute.
- At full throttle in seventh gear, the Veyron gets less than three mpg.
- What looks like a secondary rear spoiler is in fact an air brake.
- Bugatti Requires a deposit of more than $350,000 just to place an order.